interior static banner

Tuition Assistance

King University Online is authorized to certify students who qualify for the Montgomery GI Bill, Active Duty/Selected Reserves and Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program, as well as those who qualify for the Post 9/11 GI Bill and VA Vocational Rehabilitation

If you are unsure of your eligibility or entitlement, please contact the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs at 888.442.4551

  1. Visit the United States Department of Veteran Affairs G.I. Bill website at
  2. The G.I. Bill's "Road Map for Success" will provide you with easy to follow instructions to complete your application.  (  The Road Map includes a benefits calculator to give you a rough estimate of the benefit you are eligible for under the Post-9/11 G.I. Bill.
  3. Complete King University's admissions application.  (King application)
  4. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at We recommend you file your FAFSA as soon as possible after January 1 in order to maximize your eligibility for all types of financial aid. Remember to use accurate tax information, answer all questions, and include King University as one of your school choices (code #003496). Submitting the FAFSA form online is the most efficient way for both you and the King University Office of Financial Aid.
  5. Once you have received your Certificate of Eligibility, mail a copy of the certificate along with your DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) to King.
  6. Send high school transcripts including ACT or SAT test scores, and/or if you have previous college experience, an official transcript from each college or university you have attended to the address below. 
  7. If you are in active military service, you may mail a copy of your military service card along with the requested information listed above.

King University
1350 King University Road
Bristol, TN  37620

Upon receipt of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE), and once you have registered for classes, King's VA representative will process your enrollment certification with the VA.